We follow the guidelines of the World Health Organization
Because we have a small-scale eco glamping with 2 rental places with optimal privacy, you will not come into contact with other customers.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is paramount. That is why we have taken the following measures against the spread of Corona / Covid-19.
To ensure a safe environment for both guests and staff, we work with the following cleaning routines. Cleaning kills the virus and good hand hygiene helps prevent the spread of infections.
- That is why we wash our towels and bedding packages extra warm
- We clean everything with disinfectants.
- We change the water in our hot tub after every customer and we clean the hot tub with disinfectant
Everybody is welcome when your not sick.
Wash your hands:
- Wash your hands with soap and running water when hands are visibly dirty. If your hands are not visibly dirty frequently clean them by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
- After coughing or sneezing;
- When caring for the sick;
- Before, during and after you prepare food;
- Before eating;
- After toilet use;
- When hands are visibly dirty;
- After handling animals or animal waste.
Protect others from getting sick
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue.
- Throw tissue into closed bin immediately after use
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water after coughing or sneezing and when caring for the sick.